After 10+ years of personal training and coaching out west, Bryan moved back to State College, PA in 2010 to professionalize functional fitness coaching in Central PA.
Bryan has coached athletes all the way through Sanctionals, Regionals, IF3 World Championships and the CrossFit Games. He works with high school athletes and helps them develop into formidable collegiate athletes, novice weightlifters and turned them into National Championship qualifying weightlifters and helped 1000’s of other clients daily improve their quality of movement and achieve goals well beyond what they had ever imagined possible through professional coaching.
Whether you are looking to get reintroduced to exercising as a novice or you are looking to earn a scholarship as an aspiring collegiate athlete, OPEX personal training with Bryan is your most direct path to achieving that goal.
- 20 years of experience coaching and training athletes
- Owner of multiple gyms
- BS in Kinesiology (PSU)
- Master’s degree (ASU)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association – CSCS USA
- Weightlifting- Club Coach & pending National Coach USA
- Weightlifting Certified Referee
- Certified CrossFit Level 3 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Kids
- GymnasticsWOD Freestyle Connection Seminar
- OPEX CCP Level 1 Associate Coach
- Balanced Habits Food Coach