Kait played tennis and was a cheerleader during high school. In college, she ran recreationally and in grad school she ran and took group fitness classes at Penn State. She found CrossFit Nittany in August 2012 and fell in love with weightlifting.
Something most people don’t know about Kait? She loves history – like will nerd out on history!
Advice for someone new to or thinking about starting CrossFit:
Everybody is a beginner at some point. Embrace it and give it a shot! The community of people at CrossFit Nittany is amazing and will support you. You’ll make some great new friends through this place!
When I’m not CrossFit-ting, I’m:
Building strong, balanced humans as Head Coach at CrossFit Nittany. My hobbies include: hiking, reading, cooking, learning new things, road tripping with my husband, spending time with my family.
Words I Live By:
“Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.” ~ Japanese proverb
- OPEX Level 1 Associate Coach – June 2019
- CrossFit Level 2 – May 2019
- The Brand X Method – February 2019
- Balanced Habits Food Coach – August 2017
- Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Coach Level 1 – April 2017
- CrossFit Mobility – May 2015
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach – August 2015